NYC Cosmetic Dentists Serving Manhattan and New York, NY
Cosmetic dentistry has truly life-changing benefits. Our experienced Manhattan and New York City cosmetic dentists see these changes in the lives of our guests every day, and we are passionate about the positive impact that is possible with a great smile. Using advanced technology and techniques, we create the smile you want with long-lasting dental materials and outstanding aesthetic results.
You deserve the confidence and positive self-image that comes with having a great smile. To learn more and to schedule an appointment at NYC Smile Design, please call our helpful team at 212-452-3344.
Find oure more about cosmetic dentistry:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Minor Cosmetic Dential Treatments
- More Involved Cosmetic Dental Treatments
- Cosmetic Dentists Dedicated to a Positive Impact on Your Life
- Contact Our Dentists in NYC Today
Cosmetic Dentistry Services at NYC Smile Design
With years of education, experience and professional development informing the care they provide, cosmetic dentists Dr. Ramin Tabib and Dr. Elisa Mello offer a wide array of cosmetic dentistry treatments. Many of these treatments can be simple and minor remedies to aesthetic problems with your teeth while others may involve surgical remedies and be much more involved.
Minor Cosmetic Dental Treatments
There are certain treatments that our dentist provide in order to remedy minor cosmetic problems associated with your teeth. Teeth whitening treatments are one of the simplest treatments we offer and are used in order to fix surface stains and minor stains that have penetrated the enamel of your teeth. At NYC Smile Design, we offer both in-office and take-home whitening options, so you’ll find the solution for you.
Some other minor cosmetic dental treatment options include the following:
- Porcelain Veneers – when you have chips, cracks, or other minor cosmetic problems with your teeth, a wafer-thin sheet of porcelain can be placed over your existing teeth to rectify their aesthetic appearance
- Black Line Removal – if you have received a crown or other dental restoration from other dentist that was metal-based, you may notice a black line where the restoration meets your gums. This line is easily avoided by using non-metal dental restorations, which our dentists never do. Also, our dentists can help replace your existing metal crowns or ill-fitting crowns so the black lines that you dislike can be removed permanently
- Enamel Contouring – if you have visible, but minor cracks and chips in your teeth, a simple procedure where we recontour your tooth enamel can eliminate these issues. Additionally, our dentists can use this procedure to slightly change the shape of your teeth so you like how they fit with your smile even more
- Teeth Lengthening – using our high-tech gum recountouring tools and a combination of water laser and anesthesia, we can alter the gum-to-tooth ratio so teeth that might be too short or were broken can appear like the rest of your teeth and fit in seamlessly with your smile
- Porcelain Crowns – if you have a bad cavity, an infection that forms underneath a filling, or have the need for a root canal, a dental crown is our solution to repair this tooth. Dental crowns are made of porcelain and are digitally color-matched so they blend with your other teeth and are used to retain as much of your natural tooth as possible. They are also used to protect your tooth to avoid further infection or damage
- Porcelain Fillings – in order to fill cavities without having metal messing up the aesthetics of your smile, we use porcelain dental fillings
- Porcelain Onlays/Inlays – in order to repair very small aesthetic issues, we may place small sheets or porcelain over youth teeth in order to cover them up and ensure they match the color of your enamel
More Involved Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Sometimes, there are issues with your teeth, gums, or mouth that require a more involved treatment. These situations may occur when you have missing teeth, gum disease, infections, or aesthetic issues that may require a more involved approach. At our state-of-the-art dental office, our dentists use the best technology in order to treat any of these issues and help you to love your smile.
These treatments can include the following:
- Smile Makeovers -- can be a combination of cosmetic dental services in order to achieve multiple results so you have a smile that you are proud to show off
- Gum Lift/Gum Recontouring – we can use our high-tech dental lasers to help contour or cleanse your gum tissue
- BOTOX® Gum Lift – used to keep your upper lip from rising too high, thereby showing too much of your upper gum tissue
- Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation – revolutionary new technique for gum recontouring that is less painful and less invasive with a quicker healing time
- Dental Implants – a process by which our dentists can permanently replace missing or severely decayed teeth by inserting the replacement dental implants and restorations into the gum tissue
- Restorative Dentistry – a combination of procedures used to restore your teeth to their healthiest and best-appearing look. This can be for missing, cracked, chipped, or discolored teeth as well as for inflamed or infected gums
Dr. Mello and Dr. Tabib have honed their skills and knowledge over the years, and provide state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry adeptly. Together they founded NYC Smile Design in 1994, and they have never stopped improving their skills and knowledge through ongoing professional development and a personal commitment to our patients.
Manhattan Cosmetic Dentists Dedicated to a Positive Impact on Your Life
As a respected individual at our practice, you receive treatment planning tailored to your goals and expectations. Empathetic listening is at the core of Dr. Mello's and Dr. Tabib's approach to dentistry. By listening to you first, we can understand your cosmetic dentistry goals and your concerns from your own perspective. Only then do our dentists begin presenting the dentistry options they know will be a good match for you based on their years of experience. Our patients are the center of our care, and we believe in respecting you as an individual and thinking about how each treatment option will impact your life.
Providing transformative cosmetic dentistry has been a part of Dr. Tabib's and Dr. Mello's vision for their practice since its inception. After decades in the field, our compassionate cosmetic dentists have the skill to provide outstanding results and the drive to provide personal care in an open, honest and empathetic setting.
Contact Our NYC Dentists Today
If you are ready to achieve the smile of your dreams, please contact us by filling out the form on this page or calling NYC Smile Design at 212-452-3344. Our experienced dentists are passionate about creating life-changing smiles for people from across the country. We serve all of New York, including Manhattan, New York City and the surrounding areas.