If you are experiencing any of the following, now is a great time to visit our New York City dentists.
- Puffy, tender gums that bleed easily: These symptoms may be a sign of gum disease. Gum disease is quite common among US adults, but it can be treated by our dentists. It's important to treat this condition because it can lead to gum recession and tooth loss.
- Chronic bad breath: Mouth odor could potentially be a sign of gum disease. It may also signal a problem with dry mouth, or it may be caused by poor dental hygiene. Our dentists can help you determine the cause so that you can put a stop to lingering bad breath.
- Missing teeth: When you lose one or more teeth, you may feel too self-conscious to smile and laugh, which is a difficult suppression of joy to live with. Our dentists have multiple options for replacing missing teeth.
- Jaw pain: Soreness or tenderness in your jaw, neck or back may be a sign of a TMJ-related disorder. The TMJ joints on either side of your head can become strained, overextended and fatigued for a number of reasons. Our dentists can determine the cause of your jaw pain and recommend effective treatments.
- Embarrassment about your smile: If you hold back when you want to smile and laugh, or cover your mouth with your hand, then you should visit us for a consultation. We can describe all of your options for enhancing your smile, as well as financing options available to you. You deserve to feel good about your smile.
To schedule a consultation with our experienced, skilled and prestigiously trained dentists in New York City, please call the NYC Smile Design team at 212-452-3344.