Smilestones? Five Momentous Occasions That Deserve a Perfect SmileOctober 27, 2017
Life is full of milestones. Your first day at a new school. Your first kiss. The first time you fall in love. Your first experience with failure. Your first experience with overcoming exceptional odds. All of these moments are worthy of pause and reflection. All of these moments build memories and inform who you become – who you are and where you’re going.
Your smile is not just among the first things that people notice about you, it is among the first things people begin to identify you by. Some of life’s milestones come without warning. Others can be planned for. The latter deserves full attention to detail – even seemingly smaller details like your smile.
If you are approaching a milestone, now is the time to call NYC Smile Designs to discuss your options with one of our experienced cosmetic dentists. Serving Manhattan and all surrounding areas, our New York City cosmetic dentists are here to listen to your concerns and create a smile designed around your specific needs, helping you look and feel your absolute best as you embark on your next big adventure.
Milestones that Deserve a Perfect Smile
While it could easily be argued that you deserve to feel confident in and comfortable with your smile under all circumstances, some moments in life, particularly those that put you in the spotlight, make seeking cosmetic dentistry treatments much more pressing. These include:
- Interviewing for Your First Big Job – studies have shown that people with attractive smiles are more likely to get hired than those whose teeth are conventionally unattractive
- Going for a Promotion – as with getting hired, people with bright and beautiful smiles are statistically more likely to get promoted than equally qualified candidates with less attractive smiles
- Getting Married – when you are going to be in front of friends and family (old and new) to celebrate your love, it’s best to look as amazing as your partner makes you feel
- Having Children – becoming a parent isn’t about your personal appearance, but feeling good about yourself is one of the best ways to exhibit positivity to your growing children
- Your Child’s Wedding – like having children, seeing them reach milestones is not about you. On the other hand, feeling confident and radiant can make celebrating your child’s adventures all the more enjoyable
If you are approaching a milestone and you would like more information about perfecting your smile, call our Manhattan cosmetic dentistry office at 212-452-3344 to schedule a consultation and learn how we can create a smile commensurate to the accomplishment. Or at the least, a smile that instills confidence and allows you to more fully enjoy the moment.
Your Cosmetic Dentistry Options
We offer a full range of cosmetic dentistry services, many of which can be combined into a complete smile makeover. Some of our most popular and effective services include:
- Porcelain veneers
- Dental bonding
- Porcelain crowns
- Teeth whitening
- Dental implants
- Gum and enamel recontouring
If you live in Manhattan or surrounding areas of New York City and are interested in learning more about these and other solutions for common cosmetic dental problems, give NYC Smile Design a call today. We welcome patients living throughout New York City, New York State, and nearby communities.