Porcelain veneers are a versatile cosmetic dental treatment that conceals multiple flaws at once. Placed over the front surface of a tooth, a porcelain veneer hides yellowing, stains, chips, cracks, worn edges and other problems. If you are considering veneers, you might be researching costs at this point in the process.
At NYC Smile Design, we will provide you with a comprehensive cost quote at the time of your consultation. A consultation is necessary to consider all the factors influencing cost, such as:
- Number of veneers being used
- Whether your veneers will be combined with any other treatments
- Type of veneer being used
We will also describe our options for financing the cost of veneers.
Experienced cosmetic dentists Dr. Elisa Mello and Dr. Ramin Tabib work with a master ceramist, Jason J. Kim, who creates porcelain veneers that are renowned in our industry. Many people see porcelain veneers provided by our dentists as an investment in their smile. When you choose porcelain veneers, you are investing in the following benefits:
- Long-lasting smile improvement (veneers last as long as two decades or more for many people)
- Advanced materials
- Design and fabrication by an industry leading master ceramist
- Lifelike tooth luster and appearance
- Durable, stain-resistant, break-resistant porcelain
The only way to know if veneers are a good fit for you is to visit us for a consultation. To arrange your consult with our experienced dentists in New York City, please call NYC Smile Design at 212-452-3344.